Are you ready for some Christmas? Or Hanukkah? Or whatever reason you have to rush out and buy something to show someone how much they mean to you? Then I’ve got just the right thing for you.
I don’t know why but this year I’m actually ready for Christmas. I mean, I’m not physically ready but mentally, I’m ready. I even considered putting up the Christmas tree this past weekend. I actually struggled against that decision because I kept hearing in the back of my head: IT’S TOO SOON!
But soon it will be Thanksgiving which ushers in the official holiday rush.
No worries. I’ve got you covered. I’ve got a gift guide for you!
Here’s who this gift guide is for:
- People who don’t like to buy gift cards
- People who hate to buy exactly what someone wants off a list because it’s just too easy
- People who think long and hard about a gift that might be meaningful or unusual
- People that truly enjoy giving for the sake of giving
That pretty much describes me (but in desperation, I have been known to give a gift card or two).
A couple of things you need to know before you click off to see all of my unusual discoveries.
1. I used quite a few Amazon affiliate links. Should you choose to click on some of these, I may make a small commission. However, the idea of commission had nothing to do with any of my gift choices. Swearsies.
2. Nobody paid me to be featured in this gift guide. I had plenty of email suggestions but I only included things that I felt I could wholeheartedly endorse on my own.
3. Price suggestions are based primarily off of Amazon but I encourage you to search around as sometimes I see some price gouging this time of year.
And now, I present to you the four categories of gift giving this year:
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!