When Loews Annapolis invites you to a Midnight Madness event in December but the invitation comes in August, you can’t think of a nicer way to spend an evening before the holiday madness.
A daytime event getting glammed up with some of my friends? Yes, please.
An afternoon of drinks and appetizers? Absolutely.
A night of shopping during the annual Midnight Madness event in Annapolis? Sounds adorable.
And everything went exactly as planned EXCEPT that when the night came, we walked around Annapolis in record low temperatures with a windchill of -72 degrees. At least that’s what it felt like. It was COLD. But with so many adorable shops, it was easy to pop in and pop out and while we were out, we caught the holiday decorations in town.
But the best part of the whole evening was being able to come back and relax in my beautiful room as a guest of Loews Annapolis.
If you’re looking for a girls getaway, a romantic weekend, or even a night out for New Year’s Eve, there’s still time to catch the beautifully decorated Loews Annapolis for the holidays.
Escape the crowds and book your New Year’s Eve with us. Book our New Year’s Eve Package starting at $314* for stays December 31, 2016 – January 1, 2017, and enjoy:
- Nightly, coastal chic accommodations in our Four-Diamond service hotel
- Live entertainment, dancing, party favors, and champagne toast at midnight
- Bubbles & Bliss: split of Moet champagne & souvenir champagne glasses in-room amenity upon arrival
- Hangover brunch for two in BAROAK Cookhouse & Taproom on New Year’s Day
- Valet parking for one vehicle per night
- 2 PM checkout on New Year’s Day
- Want to stay an extra night? Special discount rate offered.
Special New Year’s Eve 5-Course dinner for two at BAROAK Cookhouse & Taproom with 2 seatings available. $50 per person early seating, $75 per person late seating (includes party favors and champagne toast at midnight). Live music by blues artist Dean Rosenthal. www.baroakannapolis.com
Thanks to Loews Annapolis for hosting their Midnight Madness Girls Getaway!