A brain dump from the car ride yesterday. It’s completely random but perhaps that’s how we should view the things we are thankful for, from the big all the way down to the small.
– The brilliant red maple leaves in the fall
– Center ice hockey tickets
– A really, really good sale
– Technology that makes it easy to pick up the phone and talk to my brother in China
– Memories of my grandmother
– Hearing the birds chirp early in the morning
– A roof over my head
– A safe and comfortable car to drive
– A husband that loves me and would do anything to protect me
– Purple flowers
– The music of Beethoven
– A brain that works pretty well
– Clean air to breathe and clean water to drink
– Never going to be hungry
– A happy and healthy little boy
– A beautiful blue sky with white puffy clouds
– A house with Christmas lights so bright you need sunglasses
– Christmas cookies
– People who miss me when I’m gone
– Friends who stay friends even when you don’t see them often
– A lovely lemon meringue pie
– A day at the beach
– A big, beautiful country
– A movie that makes me cry
– Incredible photographs
– The view from the Blue Ridge Parkway
– All the people who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and free: police, fire, rescue, military
– A warm meal and a big family to share it with
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Maybe your bellies be full today and long after!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Fadra! I hope you enjoy the day. Thanks for sharing all your special thankful thoughts. :>
Andrea – hope you had a great day with a full tummy!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Lots to be thankful for this year….have a wonderful day!
Trina – yes, lots to be thankful for. Especially meeting great bloggers like yourself! Hope you had a happy (and healthy) turkey day. Or tofurkey. Whatever you had 🙂
Beautiful things to be thankful for. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
I would wish you the same, Loukia, but I think your Thanksgiving has already passed. Don’t worry – I ate enough for both of us!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
Hope you had a good one too and your belly is full of more than just a baby!
Great list! Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!
Thanks, Lesley. Right back at you and hope you indulged too in celebration of our holiday 🙂